Dr. Janos Meszaros
Dr. Janos Meszaros was born 1964 in Hungary, where he presently resides with his family. His Karate training began in 1978 in Shito-Ryu Karate with Mathilde Hernandez. He also trained in Kyokushin-Kai and was a member of the Hungarian National Team for 12 years. During this time, he entered 38 competitions and won 36 Medals. In 1984, he met Hanshi Julius Thiry, who made a major inpact on his life; he joined Hanshi's Organization and started to practice Hayashi-Ha Shito-Ryu Karate. Dr. Meszaros is a leading Attorney in the law firm of Meszaros Associates Kft. with 16 Attorney's working under his direction. Before he established his Law Firm, he also presided as a Judge. His accomplishments include:
- 1989 - 1999 President, Bersod County Court Justitia Sport Club
- 1999 - Present President, Hungarian National Karate Federation
- 2001 - Present Vice President, Hungarian National Sport Federation
- 2001 - 2007 President Legal Committee of the Hungarian National Sport Federation
- 2007 - Present Treasurer of the International Hayashi-Ha Shito-Ryu Karate-Do Federation
- To Present Has received numerous Govermental Recognitions
- 1996 Eszterhazy Miska Medal for his Physical Education Activities
- 2002 City of Miskolc NIVO Medal for his Organizational Talent and helping to promote successful Sports Competitions.
- 2004 Tiszaujvaros St. Stevens Medal for his successful legal activities in the interest of the City.
- 2009 Hungarian Republic President Citation of the Gold Merit Cross for his Legal Work, as Hungarian Karate Fedeation, President and the Hungarian National Sport Federation, Vice President.
- 2015 Vice President of the Hungarian Olympic Committee.