Roland Yamamoto is a Director, Producer and Writer for television, computer games, documentary films, websites, and multimedia.
Currently, he is the VP of Communications & Marketing at Penza Sports, a Redmond, WA manufacturer of sports training equipment; the senior partner of The Kukui Media Group, a Hawaiʻi-based TV production company; and the Creative Director of Earlybird & Friends, a Redmond, WA creative agency for multimedia marketing.
Formerly, Roland was a Co-founder of Wirestone, a national IT firm, President of LiveWire Interactive, a Seattle creative agency, and Production Manager of KITV-4 (ABC station, Honolulu).
- Media awards include the Tellys, Houston Film Festival, NY Film Festival, TV Broadcast, ProMax, Iris, CINDY, Emerald City, and Parenting Magazine.
- Professional Ski Instructors of America
- Shodan, Washington Karate Association
- Education: University of Hawaii and University of Southern California.
- Married and father of 3 sons.